- Spores Lab, Inc., a Delaware corporation (the“Company”), attaches great importance to the responsible handling of personal data of users of its website (hereafter “Users”).
- Spores Lab processes personal data of Users carefully and with due observance of the provisions of the EU General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR).
- In this Privacy Statement, Spores Lab informs Users about the way Spores Lab processes their personal data and how they can control this process.
Article 1: Explanation of personal data and goal for the processing thereof
- Spores Lab collects email addresses and names (hereafter “Personal Data”) of individuals who decide to sign up for the Spores Lab Newsletter. These are data that can be linked to the identity of an individual person.
- Spores Lab is at all times responsible for the management of the Personal Data provided by each User and will make every effort to protect these Personal Data. In the event of a data breach, Spores Lab will immediately inform the User of that event via the email address known to it and make every effort to prevent further distribution of these Personal Data.
- The User has the right at all times to receive the Personal Data provided by him / her to Spores Lab in an orderly manner from Spores Lab (“right of access”). On the first request of a User, Spores Lab will forward his / her Personal Data to a third party to be designated by that User (“right to data portability”) or remove it entirely from its system (“right to be forgotten”).
- Any questions that a User may have regarding his Personal Data can be asked to [email protected] These questions will be answered within 2 working days at the latest.
- Spores Lab requires Personal Data from a User to send him or her informational emails for which that User signed up.
- To receive, process and use Personal Data of a User, Spores Lab requires the User’s permission. This permission is granted by a User by agreeing to provide his Personal Information in order to receive informational emails.
Article 2: Transfer to third parties
1.Spores Lab does not give Personal Data of Users to third parties.
Article 3: Data security
1.Spores Lab makes use of appropriate technical and organizational security procedures, among other things to ensure that unauthorized persons do not gain access to Personal Data and to prevent the loss, unlawful use or modification of Personal Data.
Article 4: Availability and modification of your data
1.Users can request access to their Personal Data at any time. Users may also request that their Personal Data be changed or deleted by sending an e-mail to [email protected]
Article 5: Cookies
Article 6: Change Privacy Statement
1.Spores Lab reserves the right to amend this Privacy Statement. Every modification will be announced via Spores.app By making use of Spores.app after making changes you agree to a modified Privacy Statement. Keep an eye on this page for all changes.
This Privacy Statement has been updated on 28-06-2021